I had been putting this message at my msn messenger and friends had asked me why I do it. It is just my appreciation to the internet world. It had been my best friend for more than 8 years now.What will I be if there is no internet?
1. Maybe I had a PHD with a good career.
2. Maybe I got my own business.
3. Maybe I’m married with few kids.
Lately, the internet had been a boring place for me. It become more boring when it had slow connection speed both at home and at the office. The IT guys at work had been filtering all the not needed sites. Maybe next few weeks, blogspot.com will be filtered too.
1. Thank You Internet for giving me more friends.
2. Thank You Internet for giving me more knowledge.
3. Thank You Internet for letting me having my own domains.
4. Thank You Internet for letting me chat at Yahoo & MSN messengers.
5. Thank You Internet for letting me downloading the videos, music and pictures.
6. Thank You Internet for letting me surf Siti Nurhaliza Official Website where I get to know the real Siti Nurhaliza.
7. Thank You Internet for letting me surf CCS where i get to know Siti Nurhaliza's fabulous fans.
8. Thank You Internet for letting me surf SVOA where i get to know more Siti Nurhaliza's lovely fans.
9. Thank You Internet for letting me blog at X-GuY.CoM where people will know me better.Sometime you had to decide which path you need to take. The future depends on you. But it is ALLAH's decision about your future. Maybe I took a wrong path. There is no turning back now as the time is running fast. Just need to carry on with a hope (not high hope) of going to the right direction.
Thank You Internet! Thank You All!